Commercial Real Estate Financing
Fund Your Commercial Needs
At Pius Capital Group, we can offer a tailored commercial real estate solution regardless of your business size or industry. If you’re seeking out commercial space to manage your business, we offer financing for investment and owner-occupied properties. Start by talking to our knowledgeable commercial finance experts to learn more about the options available to you.
Designed to Fit Your Needs
We tailor our commercial real estate financing to meet a variety of your needs, such as:
- Conventional financing: If you manage an owner-occupied property and are seeking financing, we’ll be able to help fund as much as $100 million.
- SBA loans: To keep your small business operating smoothly, we’ll provide great rates and flexible repayment terms ranging up to 25 years on your real estate transactions.
- Bridge loans: If you’re interested in purchasing new space and need some equity to assist with your real estate needs, we can offer financing amounts up to $100 million with a variable interest rate and 80% LTV.
- International financing: When you’re ready to expand your business beyond our borders into the European or Eurasian market, we’ll tailor equity and mezzanine financing with generous loan amounts ranging between $50 million and $1 billion.
- Equity and Mezzanine financing: You’ll be able to leverage this financing type of fund transactions starting at $5,000,000 and ranging up to as much as $1 billion or more.
- Construction financing: If you’re looking to build from the ground up, this loan allows for financing starting at $10 million and ranging up to $100 million.
- HUD and FHA loans: This loan type offers generous financing amounts of up to $50 million to assist withy our CRE needs. You’ll also take advantage of fixed low rates and full amortization to finance facilities including senior housing, healthcare facilities, multifamily housing, and more.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our commercial real estate financing and want to set up a time to meet with our team, give us a call. We’ll take time to learn about your needs to help design a financing solution to help meet them.